Fellow Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow American College of Aesthetic Dentistry.
Certified Invisalign Provider.
Oral Implantology & General dentistry
Dr. Supriya Verma graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She has completed a General Practice Residency program from Long Island Jewish Medical center .
After completing the residency program at LIJ Hospital, she has been working at Family Dental Rego Park. Like her father, she is dedicated to provide quality Dental care to all her patients with a gentle touch. Each patient’s needs are unique and must be addressed to achieve optimal results. Dr.Verma listens and understands those needs and treats patients accordingly.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy Of General Dentistry (AGD)
- International College of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- American Association of Cosmetic dentist (AACD)
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow International College of Oral implantology
- Invisalign Certified